Berba is an online platform that allows thousands of native translators to work better with the assistance of Artificial Intelligence to translate digital content faster and with better quality.
We are a young, growing team of motivated entrepreneurs ready to take on new challenges. We hail from 4 different countries, have lived in 12, and can speak 7 different languages, so international communication is in our DNA. We want to work with like-minded people who are motivated and passionate about what they do as well.
- You have a strong analytical mind and a good understanding and knowhow of product marketing, product management and/or software development and services related to B2B software.
- You enjoy finding innovate ways to apply technology to solve business problems.
- You have a UX background or are familiar with UX best practices for user research.
- Advanced level in Spanish and English.
- Knowledge of basic website content management systems (especially WordPress).
- Knowledge of Translation and/or Localization processes from a client, translator or project manager perspective.
In this role, you’ll be have the following responsibilities:
- You’ll represent the user during the development phase to make sure that product solutions meet user’s needs and wants as well as business/market requirements.
- You translate market requirements and business cases into solid design specifications and assists both Software Engineers and Test Analysts with understanding those requirements.
- You will create user stories and detailed business requirements documentation, in which you can and will prioritize.
- You will work in an agile environment and you will assist scrum teams with your knowledge and experience in managing software products.
- You will work with researchers, designers, software developers and test analysts to ensure regular and timely release of new features of value to users and to the business.
- You will monitor of key indicators (MAU, churn, average ticket, etc.) to ensure the achievement of business and product objectives.
- You will do Post-mortem analysis of the campaigns, and their results. Build on these for future releases.
- You will contribute to the functional product roadmap within your domain and help identify and recommend buy, partner and build alternatives.
- You will execute cross-product and cross-functional product strategy and develop business cases for new or existing products and localizations.
Why would you choose us?
- 👩🏽🏫 Because we always hire better people than us.
- 🎯 Because this is an opportunity to make a huge impact in the company in just a few months’ time.
- 🌊 Because we love transparency and we hate bureaucracy.
- 🌍 Because we are a remote-friendly company, and we truly believe in the philosophy of flexibility & responsibility.
- 🎉 Because you won’t find a better place to be challenged and be part of a fun team at the same time.
- 💰 Because we think that quality work deserves to be compensated. We can offer you around 35K salary(depending on seniority).
- 💥 Because you are an empowered team member with the autonomy to deliver value and to propose improvements from a business point of view.
- 🔤 Because we are changing the translation industry, and you will be a vital part of it.
We are looking forward to hearing from you! Please, send us an email and we will contact you back.
Please make sure to include the following in your email:
- Subject: Product Manager
- Tell us a bit about yourself
- Why are you interested in this position?
- Why do you think you are a good fit for this position?
- Your resume as an attachment
- Any links you consider relevant.