Are you interested in expanding the business of a growing European startup in Japan? Are you an independent person with experience setting up a company and finding new customers to sell to?
Do you wish to prepare and execute an online marketing strategy? Build your own team of professionals?
Are you looking to join an internationally-minded team full of exciting challenges?
If so, come work with us at Berba, an online platform that allows thousands of native translators to work with the assistance of Artificial Intelligence to translate content faster and with better quality, now looking to expand its activity in Japan.
We are a young, growing team of motivated entrepreneurs ready to take on new challenges. We hail from 6 different countries, have lived in 13, and can speak 7 different languages, so international communication is in our DNA. We want to work with like-minded people who are motivated and passionate about what they do as well.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
We are looking for a Regional Assistant based in Japan with ambition and desire to grow. You will be directly responsible for establishing the Berba brand in Japan, qualifying potential customers and closing deals, and hiring new people in Japan as the business grows.
You will be in constant contact with the CEO of the company, who will also be established in Japan for the first 6 months of your endeavour.
You are entering a crucial time for the company, with our expansion plans across Europe and Asia. You will be responsible of meeting your own OKRs, so that global goals are met.
- Establish the Berba brand in Japan.
- Research, identify and generate leads in the country.
- Close deals with local companies and grow the customer base.
- Establish a team of professionals in Japan with a focus on marketing and sales.
- Ideate and execute strategic plans as the company’s presence in Japan grows.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of business administration.
- Proactivity, enthusiasm and organisation. Willingness to learn and achieve results.
- Advanced English and Japanese (every other language is a plus).
- Entrepreneurial mind.
- Ambition, initiative and desire to exceed objectives.
- Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively.
- Passion for sales, startups, technology, innovation, business administration.
- It is a plus: knowledge of CRM, OKRs and previous entrepreneurial experience.
- You will have the opportunity to work and acquire new skills in one of the most promising startups in the translation industry, which will allow you to develop professionally.
- You will learn every day, you will see Berba grow and you will grow with us.
- Choose your own schedule and place of work.
- Possibility of development within the company.
- Start: ASAP
Why would you choose us?
- 👩🏽🏫 Because we always hire better people than us.
- 🎯 Because this is an opportunity to make a huge impact in the company in just a few months’ time.
- 🌊 Because we love transparency and we hate bureaucracy.
- 🌍 Because we are a remote-friendly company, and we truly believe in the philosophy of flexibility & responsibility.
- 🎉 Because you won’t find a better place to be challenged and be part of a fun team at the same time.
- 💥 Because you are an empowered team member with the autonomy to deliver value and to propose improvements from a business point of view.
- 🔤 Because we are changing the translation industry, and you will be a vital part of it.
We are looking forward to hearing from you! Please apply via the button below