Are you passionate about sales and willing to grow with us through Europe and Asia? Would you like to work at a startup where you learn new skills everyday and it is impossible to get bored?
Come to work with us at Berba, an online platform that allows thousands of native translators to work with the assistance of Artificial Intelligence to translate digital content faster and with better quality.
We are a young, growing team of motivated entrepreneurs ready to take on new challenges. We hail from 6 different countries, have lived in 13, and can speak 7 different languages, so international communication is in our DNA. We want to work with likeminded people who are motivated and passionate about what they do as well.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
We are looking for a Sales Prospector with ambition and desire to grow. You will be directly responsible for generating new leads through telephone prospecting, LinkedIn and email, qualifying potential customers.
As part of the Sales team, you will be in constant contact with the Marketing department learning from them and giving feedback. You will be the owner of your own leads, making them pass through the whole pipeline with the help of our Sales Playbook and your own new ideas.
You are entering a crucial time for the company, with our expansion plans across Europe and Asia. You will be responsible of meeting your own OKRs, so that global goals are met.
- Research, identify and participate in the lead list generation process.
- Create and prioritise a list of strategic accounts.
- Detect potential customers using all channels and tools at your disposal: LinkedIn, mailing, cold calling, etc.
- Create a fantastic first impression with prospects, helping to push them into later stages of the pipeline.
- Qualify prospects through phone calls by analysing their level of interest and priority to determine if there is a real business opportunity. It is very important that you feel comfortable on the phone.
- Working with the sales team to propose new lead generation strategies and identify the best potential companies.
- Lead conversations with the heads of each area about the advantages of our solution and get a meeting for the account executives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactivity, enthusiasm and organisation. Willingness to learn and achieve results.
- Advanced English (every other language is a plus).
- Entrepreneurial mind.
- Ambition, initiative and desire to exceed objectives.
- Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively.
- Passion for sales, startups, technology, innovation.
- It is a plus: knowledge of CRM, OKRs and previous sales experience.
- You will have the opportunity to work and acquire new skills in one of the most promising startups in the translation industry, which will allow you to develop professionally.
- You will learn every day, you will see Berba grow and you will grow with us.
- 100% remote work. You are always invited to work at our office in the center of Berlin (Germany) or Bilbao (Spain), too.
- Choose your own schedule.
- Possibility of development within the company.
- Start: ASAP