Berba is an online platform that allows thousands of native translators to work with the assistance of Artificial Intelligence to translate digital content faster and with better quality.
We are a young, growing team of motivated entrepreneurs ready to take on new challenges. We hail from 4 different countries, have lived in 12, and can speak 7 different languages, so international communication is in our DNA. We want to work with likeminded people who are motivated and passionate about what they do as well.
We are looking for a Systems Integrator to join our team. Your job will be to connect different systems via ensuring they all function together, with a focus on automation. You will be working closely together with management and marketing to quickly solve very specific needs. You will also be working with the product team to automate repetitive manual processes. You will help integrate translation management systems such as XTRF or Smartcat, accounting systems such as Holded or Quickbooks, database tools such as Notion or ClickUp, and WordPress plugins such as Formidable Forms and WPML, etc. It’s an added bonus if you can occasionally help marketing with optimising website performance, particularly the performance of different landing pages related to marketing initiatives.
In this role, you will:
- Work directly with Management to solve problems related to API integration, database management, project management systems…
- Use APIs and webhooks to integrate external tools with each other, WordPress plugins (Formidable, WPML), and no-code tools (e.g., Zapier)
- Work with the Marketing team to optimise the website
- API Integration. Configure, find and execute necessary calls in API documentation. Experience integrating both REST and SOAP APIs preferred.
- Experience with public APIs for various tools including finance (Holded, Quickbooks), Sales (Pipedrive, Hubspot), productivity (Notion, Airtable, Clickup, Jira), social (Facebook, LinkedIn), Google products (Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio), CAT Tools (MemoQ, Memsource) as well as private APIs
- Advanced knowledge of automation software, such as Zapier, Automate.io, Apify, etc.
- Knowledge of how to use webhooks to integrate WordPress plugins (Formidable, WPML), APIs and no-code tools (e.g., Zapier)
- Good communication skills
- Ability to follow our processes and methodologies, while suggesting improvements
- Proactive approach
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise
- Analytical and structured problem solving
- Advanced skills in English
- Robot process automation: experience with Ui path, Blue prism, Appian
- Knowledge of website content management systems (especially WordPress)
- Knowledge of Html and CSS programming
- You are able to make a local copy of a live site and GIT repositories.
- Knowledge of WordPress functions.php. You know how to add new functions for Formidable or other plugins to achieve objectives.
- You know how to edit styles.css files